Friday, May 9, 2014

                  Who said that Heaven alone is beautiful !!!

 
 
These legs of mine only for Jesus !!!
When the Spirit of the Lord moves in my heart I will dance like David danced!!
 
 
Earth is beautiful too...with Your presence Lord. Life makes meaning now Lord! Today a glorious thing happened ... need to share it ...
 
A call came to Auntie's mobile from a sister Estelle .." When is Pastor coming for VBS programme?"
Aunty received a 1000watts shock ... She thought the meeting was on 8th that was tomorrow and not today. Uncle wasn't prepared and we were expecting a visitor from church. Sister Estelle asked if at least Aunty would be able to come ..She too wasn't ready ..then the Lot fell on me...I shouted from my room...NOOOOOOO!!!! I told them nooo, I am not ready... At instantly a voice within me repeated the same words ... " I am not ready ?" I felt guilty that I wasn't ready... Oh God, I wasn't ready !!
 
Uncle called me and told me that I was a 'bayandakudi' meaning coward.. and yes, I was a coward! I went out in the premises for a walk and after almost completing a round, I began thinking ..when will I ever be ready! God ! I have disappointed You greatly today... yes greatly. I am so scared.. Lord ..how will I ever stand alone in a ministry for You? then I prayed a small prayer... Holy Spirit You made me pray this way.... the prayer was .."Lord, give me boldness..holy boldness".
 
Instantly, the fear disappeared and a zeal sprouted within me. and the task that seemed impossible suddenly became so light ..so possible...So, I rushed into the room to tell Uncle...He was washing his face.. I couldn't waste any time .... I had to call Sister Estelle if not She might arrange for something else. So, I called her telling that I would come alone and She asked me to come within 10 minutes. And then You Lord, used me in such a wonderful way ...since everything at home was ready ...the only thing I had to do was iron my clothes and get dressed. Auto arrived and flew to my assignment zone !
The kids were so excited and glad .the teachers had a free fat reduction class meaning the action songs drilled them... everybody participated and danced including the sound system in charge.
Oh my Heavenly Father !! thank You is such a small word to thank You !!

2 comments: