Thursday, August 21, 2014

           My rod of comfort - Explicit Hope in Him


If not for the hope that I find in You Lord ! I would have perished long back. Even on Monday after meeting the girls in the prostitute prison, a girl called to me aside and asked me “ Didi, jab mei galat nehi karti thi, to log mujhe galat samjhte the. Aaj jab mei galat kar rehi hoon, log keh rehe hai ki yeh galat nehi hai!!”
( Sister, when I never used to do wrong, people used to think that I was a bad girl. Today when I am doing things that are wrong, people are telling me that’s this is all fine..!!!)
What I find missing in all those girls out there is … ‘HOPE’ …HOPE for a bright future, HOPE that things will turn out well and HOPE that even if everything and everyone fails them…there is HOPE in Jesus.
Today, ‘Hope’ has kept me from yielding into temporary pleasures of this world. I know that He has eternal plans for me.  ‘Hope’ has kept me from growing desperate and depressed with the turmoil’s in life. ….. and ‘Hope’ has kept me from yielding into the many compromising situations than a girl faces in her life.
Because I know, God holds something special for me and that I need not settle for anything better than His best.

During the convention meetings when I pray for the young girls, I have most of the time prayed the prayer of Peter…   such as I have ..i give thee” ..HOPE…I often pray that those girls who come for prayer or upon whom I lay my hands …receive the divine HOPE in Christ.

Thank You Jesus .. for everything  …………..!!
There is none like You,
No one else can touch my heart like You do,
I can search for all eternity Lord
And find, there is none like You.

                               Lenny LeBlanc
If you are reading this blog ..i would recommend you to read this piece of testimony by Lenny LeBlanc about this song. Even when I was reading write-up that you can find in the below mentioned link..i could experience the anointing of God…my entire body felt it….and the atmosphere of my room changed …
This is what Lenny says at the end of the write-up…
“The second line of ‘There Is None Like You’ says, ‘No one else can touch my heart like You do.’ That’s where God touches us—in our hearts, in our spirits, and nobody else can do that like He does. There’s thousands of ways in which there’s none like Him, but that’s the one way I wanted to convey: ‘No one else can touch my heart like You do. I could search for all eternity long and find there is none like You.’
"No person, no thing, no amount of money, no fame. I don’t’ care what you put up against it, it doesn’t even hold up.”

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment