Thursday, January 28, 2016

Waiting to get back home..really !!


So being the last day of my stay for this trip, am now getting back to Chennai. I personally feel January to be passing by so slowly. Even Aunty, while speaking to her yesterday said.. 'pah feels like its been a year since you both have left'. Actually even i felt so. You know what, this trip has been little different ...... This time i got to stay with Ruth for 2 and a half days..wow enjoyed.

I did speak in a few churches personally without Uncle. As usual Uncle kept pushing me...and had a wonderful time especially with the youth. These were wonderful thirsty and humble people. God bless them. People kept asking me 'how do you know such fine Hindi being a Tamilian and i answered them..'ask me ..why are you so poor in Tamil being a Tamilian".

" Eppadi unga Hindi yevlo nalla iruke ? Naan sonne....idha kelange...yen unga Tamil yevlo kevlama iruka. "

So climax of my trip ..it's good to count your blessings..!!

1. My visit to see Ruth, it was a desire and a prayer made years ago. Yes, i did meet her last December in Shillong yet staying with her at her place was different.
We had nanny talks. She took me out to the mall. We chatted for hours during the day. She asked me a question, jesse if you are to choose between -
- A loving man and not understanding at all or
- An understanding man and not loving at all ..whom would you choose ? for your partner..
i couldn't choose...she then gave me a live example and then i gave her my answer. She also asked me to choose between
"character, understanding, loving, good looking, settled, bad habits etc....what would my priority be." I was like..ahhhhh wait ..why are you asking me this ? She was like..'jesse .. you would never think about any of these, we know you well....so i need to prepare you'
Truly a nanny... ;) i did give my answer :) We literally had a very good time..!! God bless her.

2. Shhhhh...this will take a little more time. Probably you will not believe it. Yes.... you will not believe it. Those who do read my blogs know that i have quoted two dreams about meeting Bro. Zac Poonen. There were others also. And always in those dreams i would see another brother. Today those dreams are getting fulfilled slowly...Through a very good Brother, a very caring Brother who doesn't know me at all ... And he turned out to be an angel in disguise. As many are very caring people and do offer me help for my future matlab ( you got it right ) This Brother too wanted to help me....probably my posts must have indicated it...as i did not mention anything about this matter to him and he lead me to Bro. Zac and Bro. Zac to Sis Annie. Those who know me well would be able to imagine the heights of my excitement. Yet...wait a minute....God in His mercy, has been working out something in me..and i have become a little sober minded person these days and definitely for good..!!
I am able to see it beautifully how God is working out things.

3. Now the third one, Something has  ignited a spark in Uncle...... Today, he kept speaking about my marriage. He never does that. He was like we will call this Bishop ( a very humble man ...please do not get carried away by the designations) , this Pastor and this Pastor. We will save this for you etc etc..i was amazed within, yet carried out a very normal look outside. BTW, at home we do not have many utensils in case we have guests coming in. Uncle and Aunty are not interested in that. Yet, do not know why..have been buying a lot of things since last year. Just in case. ;) Also, when i was in Shillong, there was a very good shopping complex. I really liked a set of plates. I got 4 to take back to Chennai. Everyone asked me ... 'there are just 3 at home right - Uncle, Aunty and you ? Why FOUR plates... i just smiled !!! :)

4. Yes, and this was reallly good. Uncle's hair had grown long and he asked me to cut it around his ears today. Oh..i enjoyed it.
He too was surprised..how much i was ..into it. I was jumping with joy...!! I do need to soon start my exercise and walking.  Have gained at least 3-4 kilograms without doubt.

So, getting back to Chennai, HOME sweet HOME..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment