Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I will marry the will of God !!

Sub-title: When God does 'the knitting' secretly !

So here i am.. about to let out portions of my book ... 'i will marry the will of God'. I am actually thrilled to have received this title from the Lord through a friend in Christ. As i was discussing with him about the proposals that were at hand. He suddenly popped a question and asked me ..so whom do you wish to marry 'dash' or 'dash' ?

Without a pause and without a second thought ..i replied ...'I want to marry - the will of God"!

While my google plus posts are more casual and blunt, i enjoy making my blog articles more personal and open !

So...even as God has been knitting things together secretly....He has been merciful to let me have a glimpse of a few threads here and there..!! Sometimes...i am tempted to run behind Him and hand Him the ball of wool thus indirectly telling Him to 'make it move fast' .... Yet He sternly and mildly tells me - to wait patiently for the fullness of time !!

I can bet you one thing .. God is the best Story Writer and He can produce the most wonderful story out of your life ... in sections and in whole too....if you are willing to hand over your life's pen into His hands.

Now i know many of us have this fear ..that even i used to have ... !!
When a storm comes into my life..i would immidiately fear the consequences and thus my faith would waver..!! When my Godly friends would inquire and encourage me as .. "Have faith and trust God jesse ..He is still on the throne!!"...i would tell them.. 'No doubt - i am trusting God ..yet my fear is ..i have no trust on myself..- what if ?...God is punishing me for my follies and i am reaping the consequences of my sins or God is breaking me?'  Now exteriorly ..i seem to be right ..yet my attitude was absolutely wrong..i didn't trust my loving Father..and that's why fear would often grip me..!!

Today....i know...that it's pleasing to God to take me through the pathways of suffering and also...He desires for me to be a broken vessel ..yes..YET now i don't fear the consequence...i am glad...that all things will work out for my good ! (Romans 8:28) Even my follies...( which are many in number ) will work out for my good.

I have the  habit of writing mails to people...especially when i am excited about something... I have written many mails to many people in the past...! Today when i check through my inbox and the sent items...mails that i had written some 2-3 years ago..OHHH !! I feel very vekkam ( shy and embarassed too ) and would like to bury my head some 10,000 km into the soil..for some mails.. especially the immature ones..!! Yet...at the same time..God has used this same very mails..and have worked out everything for my good.!!

So God the Best Story writer...doesn't use an eraser i believe!! When i would meet Him face to face ( the day that's not far away)..this would be one of the things that i would like to confirm -  "Father..do You use an eraser for Your children, i mean..when You write down their stories? ".... You know what happens whenever we commit some foolish act...He tries to fit in our action somehow into the story and creates a more wonderful and exciting story from all the mess we have created!!( Now this doesn't mean that you take all things for granted and carelessly do anything ...hoping that God would someone manage with it...no..!! not so !! God sees your heart !!)

"But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, so that no human being  might boast in the presence of God.   
                                                                                                                          1Corinthians  1:27-29

God's ways are wonderful and exciting - i have no doubt regarding this!!And so i wish that He takes full charge over my life and lead me ..step by step..to His will ..His will yes..His will ( threads of which ..He has already begun to expose )

[ Hey, Jesse!! You didn't even begun your story ? Yes..intentionally..i havent !!... let me be an instrument to help you to learn 'patience' even as God had and has been teaching me during this pathway laid down by Him - 'to know His will- to find His will- to pursue His will- to wait for His will- and finally one day : to receive His will ' yet all the while..placing His will upon the altar..so that
His 'will' would NEVER replace the throne in my heart that is set only and only for HIM!!]








No comments:

Post a Comment