Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bear fruits !

And now ..its been days or say it months that I have posted anything here......
yes ! all this while maybe until some 6 months or so ..i used to think that i am a special girl so God has to use me ... i never realized that so much of pruning was and is required for Him to use me mightily to bear fruits and to use or not to use is His hands. Tomorrow when i see Him face to face, He is not going to ask me .." what did u do for me " rather ' did u do my will". His will for my life could be absolutely different than what i think for mine to be. i have come to realize that bearing fruits is directly proportional to bearing witness. You might not be a great preacher or have gifts of healing ..doesn't matter .." are u bearing fruits .. fruits that are lasting ..... john 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified , that ye bear much fruits; so shall ye be my disciples.
So bear fruits and do away with all the evil inside of u particularly those evil thoughts ... one day everything will come out ..will be exposed ! than what will we do???? We might look very pious today ...yes holy holy ..though only on that day  will others know what we were actually made up for.. so repent !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment