Saturday, November 23, 2013

God is mysterious

I dont understand !!!!!!

Yes, He is mysterious and at times you feel that He is least bothered about you. Who is this He ......????
Yesterday as I had my two front teeths no no no ...teeth removed, sat deppressed and sad. I began thinking about our human life and this mortal body. I dint want to go to the prayer cell at 6pm as people would see my lost teeth and comment .....though I knew it was a good reason to bunk the prayer time and to add more spice to it the deciever called satan gave me another excuse and that was ..."its raining I dont feel well ". I wanted to overcome this weakly nature and mood ...finally energized by a cup of tea decided to gooo. All the while driving spoke to Him and said " You have to comfort me today ". As we were worshiping Sis Renuka - the one who leads the worship service lead us to sing ...santhoshama irranga...eppozhadu...santhoshama irranga(tamil) ...( in english ..rejoice and always rejoice ) ohhhh glad I was ..that  even this time like every other time He comforted ...Yes He the lover of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment