Saturday, November 23, 2013

God i know what i am doing !!!

Have you ever said to God that you knew what you were doing ….

Yes, recently I did it. When the news about the acid attack appeared in the newspaper …I browsed through all articles regarding it and read about many attacks and thus made my heart grieve. God said me that enough ! you need not read more…the more you read the more you will get depressed and lose the interest with which I have beautified the  world . I told Him…no ! its nice to improve my G.K and these would benefit me to learn more about other people’s grief…Hmmmm He said me and allowed me to continue ….again I came across the Delhi rape case and was curious to know how could such thing happen in a bus …din’t the driver or conductor stop it. He again told me ‘jesse enough’….I told Him I knew what I was doing ………..result …..’Lord why is the world so ugly, why are the people so bad, these men do they have no fear of u….and so my heart felt uneasy and was disturbed….you know what he replied … 
1 Kings 19:10  After fearing that he would be killed, he speaks to God  “I have been absolutely loyal to the LORD, the sovereign God, even though the Israelites have abandoned the agreement they made with you, torn down your altars, and killed your prophets with the sword. I alone am left and now they want to take my life.”

:18 You know what God answered him….. I still have left in Israel seven thousand followers who have not bowed their knees to Baal or kissed the images of him.”…so its very easy to judge the wicked world..and then enter into an emotional breakdown….Lord everything is vanity..like King Solomon…….
God doesn’t want us to live in constant fear, He doesn’t want us to sit inside our homes securely ..even there practically speaking there’s no safety…except for the protecting Shield that covers us…the fence that’s around God’s people as we read in Job. So, I regret for not listening to God …as the past two days neither was I able to remain at peace nor enjoy His presence fully…Now this doesn’t mean we need to stay aloof from the problems out in the world..No!No…not so ….we should have a right attitude while coming across such news reports. Pray for the victims….pray for our relatives and friends who could be vulnerable and yes ..thank God for His Grace that He has protected us thus far………. 

No comments:

Post a Comment