Saturday, November 23, 2013

God knows 'what makes me happy'


This statement that I make is absolutely true . Only God knows what makes me happy. Today out of nowhere, a lady after service came to me and asked me to pray for her eye and gave me a bottle of coconut  oil  to pray and bless it  .(  ACA church where 15,000 + people come every Sunday ) . Even if I consider it practically or spiritually its simply marvelous and God has His hands on this . He knows every cry of my heart and its definitely not because of me but out of His great love that He took out some precious time and thought how to make Jesse happy today . God I love you, I am more happy than I was on my convocation. Out of nowhere !!!!!!! I was in my churidar not even in saree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmm God’s  ways, He is all excited to give His children surprises . What do you think about this ? And I din pray in Tamil of course, she might not have understood a bit but God did. And God will heal her , Willl, will will ! Definitely will .
So are you ready to get on to the journey from here onwards . You might be thinking ‘this Jesse is having high hopes’, no my beloved I have been praying all night , dreaming all day ‘ when will that day come ‘ when God will raise His daughter as a commander for His service. In front of my eyes are pictures like Billy Graham, Kathryn Kuhlman, Oswald Smith, Benny Hinn, Hudson Taylor etc . No! they aren’t  my role model but its Christ alone . Yes, I have been for the past 2 years reading about all these humble vessels used by God. One thing that I always pray and desire, when God uses me in a great way, one thing that God should help me is to walk the talk, and not be a hypocrite.  Maybe I have been seeing people all around me living in a hypocritic lifestyle, it disappoints me a lot. Hardly there are people who live a holy lifestyle without  playing a  double role .

No comments:

Post a Comment