Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sad ha ??

Heart Aches !!!!!

When you type heart aches in Google ..the solution it gives u is totally in medical terms... its to do with the physical.
Some times you too should admit that the heart aches, there could be numerous reasons for this. Someone might have hurt you, or someone you love must have been hurt, or something you desired dint take place... etc. or simply cause you feel lonely !!!
How to trust the Lord in such a time when you cannot see Him. A great servant of the Lord puts it this way... no one has authority over your life unless God the creator has given you permission. So, if such a thing was allowed by God ..then there could be a few reasons to that...
  1. - Something good in store for you .....  I cannot hold back my memories to the time when I was doing my xth standard .. there had been an invitation to all students to have a trekking trip to Darjeeling by paying a sum of I think Rs 300.. Oh that wasn't a huge amount to pay. I all excitedly went home, at home though the situation was different cause my parents wanted to send my elder sister for this trip. She deserved it, She was the gem of the house.. am not writing this for the sake of writing it..its true ... unlike me ..She never used to demand anything... so my parents could afford to send only one of us..and that would be her..then I never understood it.. I was soo upset ...cried bitterly...and finally as her nature is..she said let jesse go... oh I was soo happy.... though my parents dint share the same feelings !!! they told me ..if someone is going it would be my sister if not than no one..!!! that was it.. this thing occurred during my 9th final exams ...so as my nature required ...I went for a hunger strike !! during my study holidays...wat a brilliant idea !!!..then after 2 days I think so.. they induced me and said that they would allow me once the exams would be over..exams got over and they refused !!! I wept bitterly !!!!!!
                   then as I entered my 10th class... there was an invitation for Scouts and Guides Petrol   
                    Leader camp in a place called Guwahati around 100 km from the place I lived.. I again 
                    began crying ... U dint allow me to go to the trekking trip ..this I will and must go... some
                    how they allowed !!!!!! then it was during this camp that I got selected for the National
                    Rally  and that too has a story behind it..as to how I got selected..i wasn't saved then..still
                    I can confess the lines of Gospel singer Jim Reeves 'But You love me Dady' ha ha ha !!!!
                     it was the first time I travelled by train...first person in my house (among my sisters)  to
                      train !!!! I suppose !!!!
So, though I missed the trekking trip..a much glorious opportunity to go to Uttaranchal was given by God to me !!!

2. Humble the proud !!! We sometimes pray ..oh Lord ..make me humble ..make me selfless...and when God uses people or means to fulfill our desires..we complain !!!

3. Self pity... sometimes we think tooo much of ourselves..including me.. and end up in a pity that blind us called the 'self pity'.

4. Tests us ....unless we are tested and we pass the tests given by God..how can we grow... if U say no!!! to tests ..ok remain stagnant !!!!
Amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment